Friday, December 13, 2002

I was excited this weekend when I found a near mint (still in the box) copy of "Empire Earth" at the local flea market for only $5. It is still selling in retail stores for over $40. My daughter asked me what I would like for Christmas and I suggested one of the following games - "Civilization III", "Medieval Total War", "Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood", or "Age of Mythology". I forgot
about "Gladiators of Rome" and "Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom" (a game set in ancient China made by the same people as "Caesar III").

"Gladiators of Rome" is currently available from Amazon.com for only $17.99(US) However, upon reviewing the system requirements I guess its getting time to upgrade. The game requires a 500 Mhz processor and I still have only a 300 Mhz (Well, it does everything else I need to at present!)

Another interesting game, "Praetorians", is not due to be released until February 2003. I notice that Interact PC is now offering a CD with Zeus, Poseidon, Caesar III, Pharaoh, and Cleopatra all on one disk for $24.95 (US) - a terrific deal!
If you enjoyed this post, never miss out on future posts by following me by email!

No comments:

Post a Comment